how can you tell...?
Top 10 signs that Bryan's back from tour:
10) blogging is back to its normal once-a-week-I-have-a-life-you-know rhythm
9) the smell of burnt grilled cheese sandwiches wafting through the air
8) spotted wearing something other than those 2 all-purpose tour shirts
7) father-son competition for household airwaves (Guitar Hero vs. CD collection)
6) refresher (remedial?) course in "where things go in the kitchen" and "which items go in which recycling bin"
5) back to daily rhythm of yerba mate at 3:00 pm
4) instruments and books again sprinkled like manna all over the apartment
3) first father-son session with the ball and gloves this spring, with attendant fervent and forlorn hopes for the Blue Jays
2) spousal celebration of safe return with an evening out (yes, a date!) enjoying Crooked Still at Hugh's Room
And the number 1 sign that Bryan's back from tour?
Labels: on the road